Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ok so those of you that don't already know....Baylee seems to already be a TAD spoiled. She gets cranky each night around 6:00 and wants to be held. SO that means I get VERY little done while she is awake. Nikki suggested that I try putting her in her Jeep carrier that way it leaves my arms free and she still feels as she is being held. These pics are PRETTY bad of me due to the fact that I had my wisdom teeth cut out 3 days before. Notice the SWOLLEN jaw...ha!
Last night we tryed a new "first" for Baylee....TUMMY TIME. She wasn't to pleased with it but we know she needs to work on holding that little head up while on her belly so she can someday crawl! We can't carry her around forever. We let her lay there for about 5 minutes or less and couldn't bare it anymore. We are gonna try and work on it each night.

1 comment:

Aunt Kassi =] said...

aww!! poor baby! she looks so sad in those "tummy time" pictures! the picture of you and her is CUTE! she is getting prettier EVERY SINGLE DAY! i ABSOLUTELY can NOT wait until either the LSU football game OR Thanksgiving! =]