Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy 5 months BAYBUG!

So our precious baby girl is 5 months old today! Where has the time gone? Saturday night Alison, Carl and I were talking about our babies. Carl feels as though we have had Baylee in our lives much longer than 5 months while I on the other hand can't believe it has been that long! I think back on the day we came home from the hospital. We had a HOUSE FULL of family. My parents and sister were here from Louisiana, all of Carl's in-town relatives were over as well as his dad who traveled in from Virginia to meet Baylee. As like all new moms I'm sure my hormones were through the ROOF! I was in such a happy place in my life and had been through so much over the last nine months. Somehow it came up in conversation that I better enjoy every second that I have with her because before I know it she will be the married woman having a baby. With Baylee in my arms I responded "Nope...she and I already had this conversation. She is staying this way FOREVER". Then before you know it I was sobbing uncontrollably! Now, there was a room FULL of people and it became dead silent! I knew the words spoken to me were true and she would be grown before I could blink my eyes! She truely has been the BEST blessing Carl and I have EVER had! When she smiles her HUGE gummy grin I melt every time. She is this tiny fireball who is never still, never quiet, and ALWAYS sweet! She has the most beautiful bald little head I have ever seen : ) I now can't imagine life without her and thank GOD every day for giving her to Carl and I! Here are some pics month by month
Taken right after she was born

Mommy and Daddy with our new bundle!

1 month old
2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sad!! I know how you feel I can't believe Eden is in school and in April she will be 5!! I still remember when she was little and still needed me to do EVERYTHING for her, and now she is so independent and wants to do everything herself and before long she will be completely grown :(

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Brittney Smith
I have to say that picture of her at 2mths is one of my favorites. I really enjoy looking at this. Great Idea.