Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Zoo trip #2

Last Saturday we made our second trip to the Zoo this year.  My Mamma, sister, sister's boyfriend and Grace came to Tennessee for three days.  They got in pretty late on Friday night.  Saturday morning we got up and headed out to the zoo.

Kassi and John
My Mamma and me. I can't believe how well she kept up with us all weekend. Cancer can't keep her down that's for SURE!
Kassi with her boys. 

I.LOVE.THESE.TWO! <3

She got tired of walking so he was a gentleman and carried her. ha
Checking out the zebras. 

We celebrated nine years of marriage on May 24!!! NINE YEARS....CRAZY!


Throat freeze!!







CHEESE



On the zebra.....again!
DinoTrek. There are 16 life size dinosaurs along the path. This was the first we came to. A little too real if you ask me!

Daddy had to carry her because she was scared!!











Goob!




Right before this picture was snapped I had my hand stretched out pointed at an iguana to show Baylee.  I didn't happen to see the one that was right in front of my face. It scared me when I spotted it.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!


Petting zoo



See the cat laying in the tree behind her?



We had such a fun time at the zoo....especially the girls.  We are looking forward to NeNe and PawPaw's trip to Tennessee and I think we are going to hit up Nashville Shores!!




No comments: