Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

World Travelers

Four months from today Carl and I will be on a plane headed to Haiti with 18 others from Long Hollow Baptist Church. I am feeling scared and excited all at the same time! I have never even been camping and I am gonna hop on an airplane headed to a 3rd world country?!?! YIKES! Nonetheless, we feel God has laid this on our hearts and we are excited to love on all those orphans in the village of Jeremie. Yesterday I put my passport application in the mail and today Carl and I are going to our doctor to have all of the required vaccinations :/
Please pray for our family as well as our group as a whole. While I am nervous about traveling outside of this great country and leaving Baylee for a week I know this will be an eye opening and life changing trip for the both of us.


If you feel compelled to help support us on our journey please click on the link below

http://www.gofundme.com/ztttc


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kassi told me about this the other day! I am beyond excited for the two of you. You will have an amazing time and it will be wonderfully life-changing. Lots of prayers for you!

Daddy said...

I am so proud of you both , when God called, you answered YES !!Not I'll think about it or we will see , you just trusted Him . I wish that I was so bold . God will do an amazing work in your life because you were faithful =)