Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Baylee's VERY first Halloween

So what can a 3 1/2 month old do on Halloween?? Not a whole lot! When Carl got off work he went straight to daycare to pick up Baylee. They waited on me at Maw Maw Dot and Maw's house. When I got there I snapped this picture of her before putting on her costume. Maw Maw Dot got this little outfit for her...sorry you can't tell a whole lot about it. She wasn't cooperating.

We put on Baylee's costume just so her GREAT GREAT Grandmother (Maw) could see her in the costume before we headed off. Her costume was much too bulky for us to leave her in and then strap her into her carseat so we put on a white onsie and stockings underneath.

When we left Maw's house we headed to visit GREAT aunt Marrianne (aka Aunt Sister). Her dogs went WILD over baylee!

Afterwards we headed to Cock of the Walk to see Maw Maw Dot. She was working so of course we HAD to go see her. I didn't get any pics there...too busy eating. It was around 8:45 when we got home last night. Baylee slept ALL night until I got her out of bed at 5:45 this morning. I guess all of that Trick or Treating wore her out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i wish i could have been there =[ .. she is precious! i cant wait to come up there.. only a few more weeks! give bay a kiss for me