Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or TREAT

It was one year ago today that I got THE call from my doctors office. We were PREGNANT! Really it seems like it was yesterday. I remember telling the lady...."I find out on Halloween of all days"..HA. I know it sounds cliche but Baylee really has changed our lives. I ask myself everyday..what did I do to deserve her?? I still don't have an answer to that question but I thank God EVERY DAY that he has blessed us with that sweet baby girl. Our lives revolve completely and totally around her and we wouldn't have it any other way! Ok enought mushy gushiness! Here is a picture in her costume. I took it over a month ago but was holding off posting it until HALLOWEEN! She is a baby chic...hehe I will post more pics tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papaws little chick-a-dee