Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family day

Saturday we had a pretty full day. That morning Carl, Baylee and I headed to Maw Maw Dot's house. They stayed there while I went to David's Bridal to have my bridesmaids dress altered for Carl's cousins wedding. Afterwards some of us headed to Cracker Barrel for lunch.
Here is Baylee enjoying her puffs. I ordered her a side of mac and cheese. She nibbled on that, chicken and dumplings, string beans, and even had a little sweet tea :)
Cousin Jordan... After lunch we went back to Maw Maw Dot's house. Aunt Sister (as Carl calls her) came over and got some play time in with Baylee. It was so nice outside so we spent a lot of time out there. Uncle Johnny came over later as well but I didn't get any pics of him. Look at her face in this last one...cracks me up :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Gavin loves sweet tea. Chad gives him some every time we go out to eat!