Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tribute to MY Mamma!

With my 1st Mothers Day quickly approaching I can't help but pray that I am as good of a mom to Baylee as my Mamma has been to me! I put her through A LOT over the 20 years that I lived at home....my Daddy calls it Middle Child Syndrome! :)
I think everyone believes that they have the best Mother in the world....sorry folks..that award goes to ME! I love you Mamma!
My Wedding Day
May 24, 2003
(1st couple were scanned so the quality is pretty crappy)
Helping my Daddy with his flower. She held her emotions in a lot better than he did!

Family Vacation 2006. We rented a cabin on Center Hill Lake in TN that summer. We said that we were going to make it a tradition and try and go back the following year. Come October I found out I was pregnant and due July 4.....there went those plans ;)Christmas Eve 2006

Baby Shower/April 2007

My Maw Maw, sister Kassi, Mamma, me, and Carl's mom Montez

Around week 38 of my pregnancy my Mamma and sister came to TN. I was thinking that it was going to be any day and I would be in labor. (what did I know....this was my 1st pregnancy?) They ended up staying with us for a whole month. 2 weeks before Baylee was born until 2 weeks after. I could NOT have done it with out her! She cooked, cleaned, messaged my SWOLLEN feet, and listened to me whine and cry about how ready I was to have this kid! NeNe and BayleeI love you Mamma and I can only pray that I am as half as good a mom as you have been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetness I can promise you will be , you come from good stock.
I love Ya
Daddy