Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cheekwood

Saturday morning Baylee and I headed to Cheekwood to meet Audrey and the boys. It was such a great day. Sunny skies, warm but not TOO warm. I took over 100 photos but I will spare you and not post them all.
We first came to a water fountain and both Audrey and I were on edge trying to keep an eye on all four kids. I watched after Baylee and Conner and she kept her eyes on the twins.
Conner and Baylee
Henry and Conner...throwing pine straw into the fountain. I am sure the landscapers at Cheekwood would be THRILLED!Notice the necklace with price tag hanging from Baylee's neck? She and I stopped by Target before heading to Cheekwood so I could grab some sunblock. I was checking out the sunglasses and jewelry and decided to hand Baylee something to keep her pacified while I shopped. Whelp needless to say we left the store with necklace in hand, or shall we say around neck. Yes I did pay for it.
Jack checking out the fountainThe sprinkler happen to be on while we were walking by and I am pretty sure it was the highlight of the day for these two!Like I said, they were having a ball....We finally pulled them away from the water sprinkler and headed on our way. Soon we came up on a gazebo and stopped to take some pictures.Getting her to be still for 2 seconds to snap a picture with Mamma is no easy task!More beautiful pictures from the rest of the day. My little priss!
Henry
ConnerJack

2 comments:

Papaw said...

God , she is getting so growny , can't believe she is almost two

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! wedding dresses with lace sleeves Christian Louboutin Shoes Empire Wedding Dresses