Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Countdown to the birthday is ON!

With Baylee's 2nd birthday quickly approaching I have been feeling the pressure as to a party theme, where to have the party, time, and what date to have it on. As far as themes go I came up with "Cowgirl" party, since Baylee loves horses so much. Her daddy however was not as enthused with this idea. He was opting for The Backyardigans theme. He came up with the idea to print out pictures of both and to let her choose. I never did get around to doing this. However, she and I went shopping at Party City on Saturday. We walked down the isle that had all of the Backyardigan supplies and she just LIT up when I showed it to her. Needless to say I was SOLD! No need to look any further. I was very lucky that I chose to shop this day because lots that I bought was 50% off. I still want to go back to pick up a few more things but at least I feel less stressed now that we have a theme, invitations, and SOME party supplies. I picked up a matching hat not knowing if Baylee would bother even wearing it. Boy was I wrong. She wore that hat the rest of the afternoon and on Sunday. I took these pictures on Sunday before getting ready for church.

4 comments:

aunt kas! said...

Goodness gracious she's absolutely adorable! :) Oh how I miss that little girl! :( I love you.

papaw said...

WOW

Stormie's Mommy said...

She looks so cute in a hat!

Leah said...

Ha! Gavin will only wear a hat if it belongs to someone else (his daddy, Pop Pop, Uncle Bubba) he has many many of his own that he will wear for a few minutes, but then he takes it off! Baylee looks cute in her little pink backyardigans hat!