Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 3, 2010

Saturday I turned the BIG 2-7. That's right folks I am inching closer and closer to 30! WHAT??? I spent part of the day doing house work while Baylee and Carl did some shopping for yours truly :). CJ and Jody came over around 4:00 and we grilled, hung out on the deck, and dyed Easter eggs....FUN STUFF! I was surprised when CJ and Jody came in with a cake, ice cream, balloons, and tulips! We are so blessed to have them as friends! Everyone insisted on singing happy birthday so I handed over the camera to Jody to snap a few photos.

And here is what Baylee and Carl came home with after a couple of hours at the Opry Mills Mall.

I got a new Vera Bradley bag in Hope Garden pattern and a Fossil watch. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Daddy said...

I wish I could have been there =(