Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well this is a first!

Baylee has NEVER, EVER, EVER fallen asleep while in her highchair/booster seat. Last night while she was eating I could tell she was really tired. She ate some Baked Doritos while I heated up her dinner. By the time it was done and cooled off she was too tired to even feed herself. Soooooo I ended up having to feed her. Her head started nodding back and forth and her eyes began to get weaker and weaker. Eventually she conked out in her chair. Carl and I were cracking up laughing because this has never happened before.
Going...... Going.....GONE!I am guessing she either didn't nap while at daycare or didn't get much of one. After I got her out of the chair I cleaned her up, put on her PJs, and brushed her teeth. At that time she got her second wind and made it all the way until 7:15 before crashing for the night. I assumed since she went to bed almost 2 hours before her normal bedtime she would be up pretty early. Well she surprised the heck out of me and slept until 6:30 this morning!

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

These are so cute! Avery still hasn't done that. Maybe its not too late - HA!

Papaw said...

Bless her little heart