Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Big girl bed for Baylee

Carl has been wanting to get Baylee a bigger bed for quite some time now. Her crib does convert from toddler to a full size bed but we decided to go with a twin so she would have a little more room to play. We found this bed for a STEAL on Craigslist. I am thrilled with it! I bought the bedding from Target. Since taking this pictures I have gone back to Target and bought the matching lamp and also a wall photo. I have a few more things in mind for the room and will post them when it is completely done. I have to admit I was a little worried how Baylee would react to her "big girl bed". She has been in her crib/toddler bed since DAY 1. She never slept in the bed with us as an infant or in our room in a pack in play. She has always slept in her own bed. This picture makes me laugh. She had just come out of the bathroom and her dress was tucked into her panties. LOL Love her reaction. She said "Mommy,this MY bed?" Baylee has done GREAT sleeping in her new bed!

4 comments:

Malinda said...

Great job on the bed. I love the bedding, it is so cute. That's a cute pic of her the first time she saw it, with her hands over her mouth. Glad she's enjoying it.

Stormie's Mommy said...

That is just precious!!!! Love her expression!!! Glad she has always used her bed :) Cause Stormie still sleeps with us! YIKES! HA HA

Mallory said...

She is so cute, love how excited she was :)

Avery's Mommy said...

omg we just converted the toddler bed but this makes me want to buy a big girl bed - the look on her face - priceless!