Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Bit of a scare!

I just happened to wake up around 2:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. I noticed that our bedroom door was open. We always sleep with our bedroom door closed. I got out of bed to go check on Baylee and then noticed that her bedroom door was also open, her lamp was on and she was no where to be found. I was a bit FREAKED out at this point. I went back in my room and looked over in the corner and found her sound to sleep between my dresser and night stand. At some point she had gotten up and put her two pillows on the floor for her to lay on, and covered herself up. She never one tried to wake me up. At least not that I can recall.

Sweet Baby!!

I put her back in her own bed . The next morning when she woke up she mentioned that a polar bear was gonna get her! Who knows where she comes up with this stuff!

5 comments:

Malinda said...

Oh my goodness! I would have been terrified! But isn't that sweet how she made herself a little pallet and went back to sleep? So cute.

theglenns556 said...

Hilarious!

Lainey-Paney said...

Awwwwww...

Fowl Ideas said...

I google'd polar bears and I'm pretty sure they don't migrate as far south as Tennessee.

sincerely,

The Whale

Penny said...

When Mallory was little, I used to check on her when I got home around 11pm. I just liked to make sure she was covered up before I went to bed. One night, right before she turned two, I checked and her bed was empty. I felt through her menagerie of stuffed animals, in her brother's bed, sister's bed, and in the bed with my ex (her bio-father). Nowhere! I freaked, too. My ex finally found her~ UNDER her bed, fast asleep. She had lost her paci under the bed and in the process of trying to retrieve it, passed out. I still remember how hard my heart was beating.
Poor Mallory~ I took her paci away for good after that night. :)