Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Cousins reunite

This past weekend my cousin Leah and her three amigos came to Tennessee. They actually came up to visit their Daddy who is currently working in Kentucky but I like to think they also came to see us Brewers :). Friday evening after I made it home from work Baylee and I headed over to their hotel.
The first few pictures Baylee took. Every time I pull out my camera these days she says "I wanna take your picture". Thank goodness for digital cameras and the delete button. I have to say she did pretty good on these.

Luke and Gavin
Kami
Mommy
Leah and Gavin

Kami (I took these)
Luke

My little priss. Who has turned out to be quite the little cheeser these days! Who woulda thought it?
It's Buzz WHITEyear



3 Little Monkey's Jumpin on the bed
They really seemed to have fun with one another. Sure wish we lived closer! 

1 comment:

Leah said...

We did come to see the Brewers as well! That's why we met in Nashville! Love you!