Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Aging is for the birds!

Sunday was my 28th birthday and it went a little something like this.

Baylee and I were up and at-um early for church.  Carl stayed home because he spent 10 hours on Saturday helping a friend build a fence.  He was a bit tuckered out...and BURNT!

My sweet girl on the way to church
And on the short ride home. Literally it only takes about 10 minutes.
When we got home some of Carl's family had come over to have lunch.....and cake! Spaghetti and ice cream cake on a beautiful and warm Sunday afternoon. Can't beat it!!!
Not only did I have food waiting on me when I got home but my hubby cleaned house! SCORE!!! After Baylee woke up from her nap and ate a VERY late lunch we headed to the movies to see HOP! It was SUUUUPER cute!!! I may have enjoyed it more than she did.
Daddy and Baylee getting ready to watch the movie and stuffing their faces with M&M's and Sweet tarts:)

And since I didn't get a picture with my girl on my birthday, here is one from the day before.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures can't wait till easter