Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

On the road again.....

In T minus 5 hours we will be headed down to Louisiana to enjoy family, crawfish, and celebrate the resurrection of our King. I am soooooo excited I can hardly stand it. I haven't seen my family since Christmas and I know they are all itching to get their hands on our sweet lil' B.  The only thing we have planned so far is our annual crawfish boil at my grandparents house on Saturday and church at FBC Vidalia on Sunday.

Doesn't those just look delish???? :)
They sure do to me anyway....and anyone else that have ever tried them for that matter.  I have waited nearly a year for these little puppies and I can't wait to pig out!

3 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I just had some two weekends ago and I was dying for them! And they were soooo worth it!
Have a safe trip!

Marlee said...

Wow have fun in Louisiana! I'm a struggling college student blogging about living on an EXTREMELY tight budget, but someday when the money comes around I'll definitely be making a trip down! Have fun!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Tom said...

i once had a crawfish salad... I loved it, shame about all the salad though - crawfish are not readily available in Scotland.... maybe I need to move! We do have haggis though, but its no substitute...

My family are celebrating Easter by taking it rather easy - church in the morning, then church in the evening. The two services are being separated by my wife sleeping whilst I tend to my two year old girl, Rebecca.... my wife is due to give birth again in 5 weeks, so she is very tired and uncomfortable most of the time...

My friends daughter is getting baptised tonight so we are all looking forward to hearing her testimony and cheering her on...

God Bless, and maybe you could send over a create of those crawfish!