Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Forever Young

This past Wednesday was Baylee's first ever dance recital.  It was held at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.  Monday afternoon she had dress rehearsal.  I left work at 1:00 thinking I would be gone for a little over an hour and would head back to work. ha...yeah right!!! I got there at 1:30 and we didn't leave until 4:20!! We were told a head of time that there would be no flash photography during the recital so I took my camera for rehearsal...a couple were taken with my phone. Most of the pictures didn't turn out so well because of the lighting.
My sweet little "spider" after I got her dressed.
Thank goodness for MawMaw. EVERYONE should have one just like her ;). She picked Baylee up from school at 12:45 and met me in Nashville with her. Here she is sitting with her watching the other girls rehearse.






And here is Baylee with the rest of her class.




On the way back to our car Baylee said "Wow Mamma, these buildings are BIG!" First time in Nashville. :)
This was taken after the actual recital. It started at 7:00 and we left during intermission at 8:45!! Poor baby was konked out!

2 comments:

papaw said...

Papaw is so proud , but a little sad too , I would loved to have been there to see this

Anonymous said...

NeNe has to agree with pawpaw wish i could have been there love that girl so much