Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

7 days and counting!

In just one week my family and I will be lounging on the sand in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I am SO excited! We haven't been since Baylee was just a little over a year old. I thought I would post some pictures of Baylee's first trip to the beach.

Baylee and her Daddy
Moms and Pops...they are going too!
Kassi, Kyle and Me...I miss my brother and sister SO much!
PawPaw and the bug. She was soooo tiny :(
My blue eyed beauty!

Baylee was not a huge fan of the beach, or should I say the sand. We spent a good bit of our time in the pool.
This was one of my favorite pictures taken that week. Wasn't she such a doll??
The boys did a little deep sea fishing one day.

Giving Bubba her kisses

This was her absolute favorite part about our beach vacation. Playing with the water hose!
NeNe, Bay and PawPaw
Absolute sweetness!



Family shot





Next week will be pure caos for this Mamma. School begins on Tuesday, work, laundry/packing for the trip, and training for a 5K that is the weekend after we return from the beach!

1 comment:

papaw said...

I cannot wait =)