Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Enjoying our beautiful weather.

After Baylee woke from her nap Sunday afternoon I decided to take her to the fountain down the road from our house to let her play for a little while before heading to small group at church that evening. Click here, here and here to see past visits to the fountain.
It was only about 85 and the water was chilly! She didn't mind a bit.












I love this age. This child doesn't meet a stranger...well when it comes to kids anyway.




We spent a little over an hour there before heading home to get ready for church. I thoroughly enjoyed the cooler weather we had this weekend. I was able to be outside while she played and didn't nearly sweat to death. Come on Fall!

1 comment:

papaw said...

I am soooo sick of the weather here in La. , I would give most anything to have 85 degree nights must less 85 degree days , anyway 11 more days and we will be on the beach