Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

biking, dandelions, and dancing

We had a busy day Saturday. We did some shopping at Target, the mall, and Publix. By the time we got home
and had lunch it was much too late for Baylee to get a nap. Around 4:30 I could tell she was fading fast. We loaded up and headed to the walking trails across from Baylee's school to get a little fresh air.

I wanted to get a picture with Baylee and NeNe but she insisted on Toby being in the picture as well.
Trying to get up a steep hill. Those little legs got a work out this day.


Then she spotted "a wish" (aka a dandelion). She picked several and each time she said "I wish my Mamma will always be my best friend." God love her!




My pretty girl


Dancing on a tree stump...goofy girl! Who needs music?

This is so her! I love it!

My favorite

No comments: