Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween party at school

On Friday afternoon Baylee's school had their Halloween party. Before the party each of the classrooms paraded around the school so everyone could check out their costumes. My Mamma is in town visiting so she and MawMaw Dot took Baylee. I asked my Mom to take my camera and get some pictures of Baylee with her friends.
Baylee, Trevi, Aidan and Cooper




Playing freeze dance :)

Baylee with her BEST friend. She loves this little boy so much! Almost every day when I get her dressed for school she always says "Conner's gonna LOVE it!"
This girl's got spunk!
I wish so badly that I was able to attend all of these little school functions but the reality is I can't. Mamma has to work to help send her to this GREAT school...which was just voted number 1 pre-school in Sumner County. YAY

No comments: