Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My favorite ornaments

Friday night we put up and decorated our Christmas tree. I stole the idea for this post from this blog. :) Here are some of my favorite ornaments on our tree.

My friend Hannah bought this ornament for Carl and I last year. It's big, colorful and I love it!
 I think this one came from my friend Holly one year. Everyone knows how crazy us Louisiana people are about our Tigers!
 Penny, a sweet lady that Carl works with bought this from Gatlinburg before Baylee was born. 
 I picked this one up from Hallmark the same year Carl and I were married.
 My Daddy bought this for us the same year we were married and had moved to Tennessee. I guess he didn't want us to forget our roots. :)
 I have had this ornament since I was in 5th grade. My best friends grandmother bought this for me from a craft fair we went to in Natchez, MS and I have had it on my tree every year since then.
 The next two were given to us from Carl's grandmother the year Baylee was born.

 I just love how this one sparkles.

No comments: