Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Photos at Monmouth Plantation

While we were in Louisiana for Thanksgiving we took advantage of the opportunity to have my sister take some pictures of our family for Christmas cards. On Friday morning we headed to Monmouth in Natchez, MS. We were in a bit of a time crunch because the LSU/Arkansas game was the same day. We were there for about 45 minutes and we were done! I'm not posting the ones that we chose for our Christmas card nor did I post them on Facebook. 
My girl NEVER looks at the camera. It is easy to get her to smile but to look at the camera AND smile? Forget about it. It's like pulling teeth!


Kassi actually cropped Baylee out of this one. She was looking no where near the camera in this one.





See what I mean? She kills me!





















1 comment:

Papaw said...

Let me be the first to comment on these , the absolute truth of the matter is my daughter is absolutly gorgeous, but what you see on the outside is just a very,very small peek at the beauty that is on the inside, she makes me proud beyond anything she will ever realize !! And Baylee , well she is a mirror image of her mother . And Carl , well I guess he will do LOL