Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Granny and Papa's house

Baylee and I spent our Easter weekend in Louisiana. Carl decided to stay home because it was such a short trip. We spent the majority of the day Saturday at Granny and Papa's house with the family. I have been counting down the days until I could get my hands on some crawfish! It's a family tradition.....crawfish on Easter. :)
Baylee hunting Easter eggs

Aidan


Kyle, Mamma and me

The girls
Mamma and her 3 kids
Bubba took the girls for a ride on the 4-wheeler. That thing stayed running pretty much the whole day.
See what I mean?.....Kassi, Grace, Aubree, Layton, Aaden and Baylee
Love this picture. Cute kids right?
One of the MANY attempts at getting a picture of all the great-grands for Granny and Papa





Getting ready to dye eggs




Me and Nannon
Kassi and her other half John
Kids blowing bubbles






I can't believe I got this shot. Baylee was chasing bubbles and somehow tripped over her own feet. Poor thing fell face first into the ground. This was right before her face plant!
It was such a fun day. We are rarely about to get everyone together so holidays like this are always special. I only wish those kids lived closer to one another so they could grow up together like we all did.

No comments: