Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Softball practice

I am the WORST blogger ever! Here it is April 18 and not a single post. I have had these photos saved for almost 2 weeks now. Baylee has already had her first ball game, which I missed due to school....BOOOO! I plan to get lots of pictures at her next game. These were taken at one of her practices. So far she enjoys playing and is pretty good too. 

The coaches could not keep those girls out of the dirt!






Playing pitchers mound. Thankfully anyone playing pitchers mound has to wear a helmet. At her last practice she got pegged in the back of the head by the third baseman trying to throw it to first
Is that not just the cutest little ball player you have ever seen?


Playing second base. She thought she was suppose to stand on the plate.




Softball ready







Baylee and her teammate Olivia
They are best buds


3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Love the pink gloves. The beauty of parenting a girl is all the variation in colors. So cute!

Anonymous said...

love these pictures, she looks like she is having fun. she is going to be a good ball player. nene loves u baybug

Stormie's Mommy said...

When I was little playing ball Jenny Watson pegged me in the head while running to first base! Then once we got older I was pitching and she hit a line drive to my chin! LOL But I still loved playing and still would love it. we been playing wiffle ball the past two days and all the kids love it as do me and Manche! LOL