Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

How we spent our Summer of 2012

We spent 95% of our weekends this Summer on the lake.....and it was good. :) Last summer it was spent at the pool and I think we only went to the pool twice this whole summer. 

Baylee driving the boat with Chad


 Carl learned how to wake board!
 Baylee and Mary


 Jody and Baylee
 Mommy and Baylee
 I LEARNED HOW TO WAKE BOARD!


 Baylee and Daddy
 CJ


 Chad crashing off the wake skate....I got LOTS of wipe out pictures this summer!
CJ
I could see it coming!!
And me

Mary and Baylee feeding the ducks cheetos. 

 CJ, one of our best friends got baptized!

That pretty such sums it up :). 

1 comment:

daddy said...

Thats a pretty awesome way to spend your summer , I still get the chills when I see him baptized!! Thats just incredible