Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 5 at the BEACH

On day 5 (Wednesday) we decided to ride over to Destin to see what they had to look at. There are LOTS of shops and things to do there. The beach had lots of pine needles so we headed back to Fort Walton. After Baylee's nap we all headed down to the beach and set up the tent. She did SOOOOO good. We were down there for over 2 hours (most we have been in one time since we got here). Baylee and Aunt Kassi checking out the fish I love these next two pictures. She looks like such a little person! Napping before heading to the beach Baylee's foot prints in the sand. I LOVE these! Baylee and Aunt Kassi's foot prints
Baylee and Daddy in the water
Relaxing on the beach
Daddy and Carl decided to make an Alligator in the sand. I should be a photographer huh? yeah right!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ya'll look like ya'll are having so much fun! I miss talking to you everyday though...come back!

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love the pictures of her feet. Ya'll need one of you carl and her feet. That is so neat. And all the pictures are great. Wish I was there with you ha ha