Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tubes it is....

Before we left for Florida Baylee's pediatrician scheduled her an appointment with an ENT (Ear Nose and Throat doctor) due to the continuous ear infections she has had over the past year. Yesterday morning I had her at the doctor at 7:30 a.m. We met BRIEFLY with the doctor and said she was a definite candidate for the procedure. We were sent back out to the waiting room where we waited for the lady to get there who administers the hearing tests. Baylee passed the one taken on her left ear but failed the one taken on her right ear. The doctor assured me this is only because she has fluid in her ears.
So we are down for next Wednesday at 6:15 am to be at the surgery center for the procedure. Everyone keeps telling me the difference we will notice right away. I sure hope so.
Here is something I am working on to order. It is a colage of the beach pics that I am ordering from Snapfish. I don't think this is exactly the way I want it but you get the picture.

4 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love it the collage is just too precious! I hope all goes well. Seth had tubes in his ears about 3 or 4 times.

Jami Ainsworth said...

Nice collage. I think it flows very nice...

Good luck with the tubes. My son, Natalie's daddy, had them three times. Been there as a mommy!

Jami Ainsworth said...

Thanks for the comment that you left on my "JAP" blog. I left a long reply and then realized that you may not read it since it is on my blog rather than yours. To avoid duplicating myself, please check it out.

Unknown said...

Cute pics! You have been tagged on my blog go see!