Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jamie and Amanda for this game "Six Random Things about Me," Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring & unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged. 1. As some of you all know I have a HUGE family on my Dad's side. My daddy has 7 brothers and sisters so that means I have 16 1st cousins, 21 2nd cousins with 5 on the way! To come up with those numbers I literally had to write it all out or I would not have known the correct number.

2. I LOVE Chile Burrito. MANY of my friends and family already know this but it is a MUST that I eat there once a week. If I could I would eat there everyday. Their salad's are THE BEST!

3. I am addicted to Y & R (Young and the Restless). I remember when I was a small child watching it with my Mamma and even my Maw Maw . Soaps are like riding a bike. Even if you haven't watched an episode in a while you can easily catch on. Carl and I have Direct TV so I am able to catch some episodes on Saturday nights on Soap Net if we are home. If not, I read about it online ;) 4. I can not stand to be barefoot inside. Now I know that it is summertime and VERY hot here in the South but when I am indoors you will rarely see me without a pair of socks on my feet. I LOVE my flip flops when outside but when I come in the socks go on.

5. I have not seen one scary movie since Baylee has been born. Not that I have ever been a big fan but I did see them occasionally. For some reason now it scares me to no end to think of watching a horror flick. Carl tried to talk me into seeing The Strangers but I put an AX to that idea! 6. I have a SLIGHT case of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). All of the hangers in mine and Carl's closet is white. I also have all of the clothes facing in a certain direction. I see this as neatness and NOT OCD but others disagree. I also have to have my towels and wash clothes folded a certain way. There have been times when my sweet husband has folded laundry for me and put them away. It takes all I have not to pull them out and re-fold. Maybe I should see a shrink?

I am tagging Leah, Alison, Brittney, Casey, and Nikki K

2 comments:

Denise Darnell Davis said...

Hey...Since I am a regular reader on your blog I thought I would tell you that I finally have one too!! Yay, I'm finally joining the blogging world...HA!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I am with you on the clothes hanger thing and on the folding towel thing. I have re-folded them after my husband has and it take a lot of self-control to let it go when he does them...though I try because it is one of those little on-going fights that we have. He totally doesn't get it. As far as the hangers go...all white in my closet, dark guy colors in his. I get very irritated at wal-mart when you can't buy certain colors any longer...thus dark colors for him...I have had to use whatever they were selling when I was purchasing new one...And above all hangers must be faced the same direction...I agree it is just great organization!