Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

What a DAY! I am so exhausted but it was well worth my tiredness. Baylee had such a BIG day. We didn't do a whole lot but it sure feels like we did. She did lots of riding on the 4-wheeler. I wasn't too keen on the idea...and neither was she, at first. However; after her second ride she couldn't get enough. Everyone had their turn at taking her for a spin. My grandparents rode over for lunch...aka Baylee's Granny and Papa. We haven't seen them since Easter and boy has my little girl grown since then. After Granny and Papa headed home Baylee, Aunt Kassi, NeNe, PaPaw and myself headed to the Christmas tree farm. Baylee was WAY past her normal nap time but today was the only day we could have gone so we headed out. After 10 minutes......We had to wake the poor baby up once we got there. The farm had some toys for smaller kids and we all know how much little B LOVES slides!
That had a couple of spots for portraits.
After we got back to the house and got the tree up we started on the decorations. Baylee wanted to help. Thankfully NeNe bought plastic ornaments. We had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: