Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jack and Henry's turns ONE!

Today Baylee and I headed to Belle Meade to attend Jack and Henry's FIRST birthday party. I work with their mom. They are such cute and sweet baby boys! I took LOTS of pics but I won't post them all. I will make you copies of them all Audrey ;) Jack on the left and Henry on the right Liz and Lexi. Liz works at my office. She is such a super sweet person and her daughter is a doll. Ethan and Connor (Jack and Henry's BIG brother) enjoying the birthday cake. Lexi grubbin on some cake This is Alisha's little boy Ethan. I work with her as well. Ethan is ALL boy! Very cute.. Connor and Ethan both brought me their party bags to open and they both wanted a sucker. Baylee saw them so she of course had to have one. We had a great time at the party and can't wait to get together with them all again for a play date :)

3 comments:

Randall Family said...

Love her outfit!! =)

Anonymous said...

Them big ole blue eyes, reckon where she get's those from ! And what is that, a scratch under her left one ?

Stormie's mommy said...

aWW LOVE THAT OUTFIT! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?
I GOT HER PJS AT DOLLAR GENERAL HA HA! FIVE BUCKS!