Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Not a lot to update about this week. Carl missed his flight from Louisiana Monday due to such awful traffic in Baton Rouge but luckily he caught a later flight. I picked him up from the airport sometime after 8 p.m. that night. Now on to Halloween.....I sent Baylee's costume to daycare because I knew that they were having a party and each classroom was going around to all of the other rooms trick or treating. Apparently that must have worn her out because when I got home after 5:30 yesterday afternoon she was so very sleepy and fussy. I didn't even bother putting her costume on. She was in bed shortly before 7 p.m. Oh well...there's always next year :)
This morning I took Baylee to the doctor to get her flu shot. She did okay. After a 2 hour nap (both of us) we hit the road to do some early Christmas shopping. Here are some pictures from the morning. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL? Well at least her Mommy thinks so! Look Al, I got a picture of her smiling AND looking at the camera!Her Uncle Kyle both this outfit for her birthday. The pants are way to big so I have to roll them down but I love it nonetheless!"Reading" her Dora book Baylee LOVES to get in Maddie's cage. She has learned how to open the door even when it is latched. She just cracks herself up....she REALLY does!Same picture just because I love it :)

6 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

she IS definitely cute (its not just her mom that thinks so! :) And i NEED to know where uncle keith got that outfit. I think Avery will be getting it for Christmas! :)

Nanny said...

Hey Shonda

I sure am enjoying seeing all the pictures. Baylee is growing so quickly. She is sweet and beautiful. She really looks so much like you and your daddy. Give her a hug and a kiss for me and Memommy.

Love
Aunt Dixie

Stormie's mommy said...

She is so cute & I agree with Casey its just not her mom who thinks it. I love the one of her smiling. Just precious! They are growing up tooooo fast! Have you invented that time machine yet ha ha???? Ya'll have a good week!

PS
Still have not figured out how to do the scrap blog to my blog :(

Jami Ainsworth said...

just wanted to let you know I have those clothes on ebay that I had mentioned to you...I have links from Natalie's World. Check them out. The Strasburg Dress would probably fit her perfect. I only wished Natalie could have worn it for portraits last year!

Jami Ainsworth said...

When do you get here Wednesday before Thanksgivng? My family isn't from here. So we leave Thursday for a few days. Just me know and I will be glad to see what we can come up with.

Jami Ainsworth said...

If you're going to be here Wednesday early that would be great. I don't mind doing them then at all. It's not like it will be a 3 hour newborn session. These sessions are about 30 minutes and 30 minutes to view and order images immediately afterwards.