Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another birthday party :)

Last weekend was VERY busy. We had RJ's party on Saturday and then Ethan's party on Sunday. I work with Ethan's Mommy at The Boardroom. Baylee and I headed out Sunday afternoon to Hermitage for the party at the bowling alley.
I took these pictures before we left home. I love this little outfit. Carl's mom bought it for Baylee from The Picket Fence in Vidalia.Could NOT get that sippy cup out of her mouth. Now that she doesn't have her paci she chews on the nipple of her sippy cup. Did I mention that she is cutting 4 TEETH? Yeah great time to take the pacifier! GEESH!Birthday boy opening presentsAnd the cake that his mom made. She really likes to bake and create cool things like this.B keeping herself entertained using Mikey Mouse cups and plates After pizza, presents and cake we headed over to the arcade. Baylee is too young to get to play any of the games but it sure didn't stop her from having fun! She kept telling me to "sit" in the seat next to her. It was so funny She is becoming SUCH a big girl.

2 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love her outfit! SHe is so cute!

aunt kas said...

Big girl? Nopee! She's still a baby, she can't get any older until I see her agin. :(