Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I wanted to try and get the "perfect" picture of me with my B on Mother's Day.... but that just didn't happen. Oh well, there's always next year. ;) We had a pretty full day overall. We were all up and ready to head out the door for church by 9:30.

Baylee playing in our bed while Mamma and Daddy were getting ready.

Before walking out the door I asked Carl to take some pictures of she and I. Welp the kid was not interested at all. This is the best he could do.

These next couple turned better but I had to some major cropping. Baylee was pulling my shirt down and Daddy didn't seem to notice. geesh!

And like always, Mamma made sure to get pictures of Daddy and Bay. I find it so funny that in the mornings she is ALL about DaDa but in the evening and night time she wants no one but Mamma ;)

After church Carl and I had to attend the new members class at Long Hollow. We are now officially members of Long Hollow Baptist Church. It feels so good to finally be somewhere that we BOTH enjoy and can't wait to get involved. Their children's program is phenomenal and I know Baylee will soon come to know and love Jesus!

It was almost 1:00 when we picked Baylee up from the nursery and she was exhausted. Poor little thing crashed shortly after we got in the car. It was 3:30 before she woke from her nap. For dinner we headed to Texas Road House with some of the family. I didn't take my camera with me but I can tell you that I learned my lesson about taking a nearly two year old to a restaurant. I think it will be a while before I put myself through that again. Next family get together will have to be at McDonalds or this Mamma and kiddo won't be tagging along. ;)

Once we made it home we got Baylee into her Pjs and ready for bed while she watched The Backyardagans.

Baylee and her Maw Maw Dot

I decided to try yet again to get a few pictures of B and I before Mother's Day was over. Again, this is what I got.

Take One

Take TwoTake THREEWell I guess those will have to do.

3 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I think the take three was a cutie! I loved her dress!

Kassi said...

She cracks me up. Never still. I can't wait to come visit you in Tennessee..we'll work on daddy letting me drive up there one day WITHOUT them. Maybe I can bring Aunt Taylor toooo :)

Avery's Mommy said...

SHe is such a pretty little girl. Avery has those LSU pj's too :) You cracked me up about the cropping! hehe.