Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back in Business!

I finally broke down and spent the WHOPPING $20.00 to get more memory to post pictures. Needless to say I have LOTS of back tracking to do. My parents, sister, and Grace came to Tennessee to celebrate Baylee's 2nd birthday. Being that Baylee loves to be outside we had been planning to get her something for outdoors. We finally decided on a playhouse just days before her birthday. My parents arrived VERY early Thursday July 2 and my poor husband, daddy, and father-in-law spent 7 HOURS of that day putting together one VERY awesome playhouse.
Here is Baylee's Papaw examining the MANY MANY pieces it came in :)WHOA! Attempt at a picture with the handymen and the b-day girl...NOT HAPPENING! The finished product!2 VERY happy girls! I took a vacation day to be off that day. I did however have to go in to work just for a short staff meeting. Afterwards my sister and I had plans to go shopping.
My sister Kassi and I before going in to workAnd on our way to SHOP! (which we spent almost 5 hours doing!)

3 comments:

Papaw said...

I am so glad you done this , now you've got some pictures to post of a beautiful little girl !!

Unknown said...

Hooray!! Back in business! :) I LOVE the playhouse! I'm hoping Mr. Billy can build one for their birthday next year. She is going to have a ball in it!!!!!

Leah said...

Yay! More pictures for the blog! I was having withdrawals :)