Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lovin the playhouse 7/23/09

A couple of weeks ago I bought a kitchen from Toys R Us to go in Baylee's playhouse. Each and everyday when we pull into the driveway from work/daycare she begins saying "a house..a house...a house" over and over and over again. That's code for MY HOUSE. She and I both go into her house and play for a little while before going inside. Notice her swollen lip? We were inside having dinner and Baylee busted her lip on the kitchen table. She leaned forward toward her food and her hand slipped and she hit her mouth on the glass table:( Surprisingly enough she did not cry but for just a few minutes. I on the other hand was TOTALLY freaked out by how swollen her lip became. I was even worried that it may have did damage to her front tooth. The next day the swelling had gone down tremendously and she only had a scab on her lip. Now she is good as new!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Love the playhouse! She's so cute!

papaw said...

Hey , ya'll got a floor under the play house , it looks good. She looks like she really enjoy's the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding dress with sleeves Christian Louboutin Heels Vintage Wedding Dresses