Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Party Day

I know I am SO very late at getting these posted! Baylee had a FANTASTIC 2nd birthday. The weather was great and the rain held off until about 30 minutes after the party was over. Before the party guests started to arrive we headed outside to set up so Baylee and Grace took that opportunity to do lots of sliding.
Grace Elizabeth. Believe it or not she was not posing in this picture it just looks that way. She's a beauty for sure
Baylee's best bud RJ came to party! We just celebrated his birthday 2 short months agoThis is RJ's baby sister Averly. I never seem to get pictures of her when we hang out with the Russell's on weekends. I made sure to get at least one from Baylee's party. Look at those CHEEKS!My friend Alisha made Baylee's birthday cake. She slaved for HOURS trying to make it perfect. I think she succeeded. What do you think?Blowing out the candlesPRESENTS! This girls likes her purses...no she LOVES her purses!
Her Uncle Johnny and Aunt Kellye bought her a HUGE stuffed horse. She was a bit shocked to see such a big "dorsie"....NeNe's face REALLY makes me laugh! lolShe LOVES it!Playing a little b-ball in the drivewayMy sister and I
Partners in crime ;)
GREAT GREAT Birthday! I can't believe my baby girl is two. She is saying and learning more and more each day. The sky is the limit for this girl I know that is certain!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the party was INCREDIBLE!!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun!! I had a conference the day of Casey's shower, so I didn't get to see Baylee :(. But Nathan told me she is absolutely GORGEOUS as we can see in all her sweet pictures! Hopefully, I get to see her for Christmas!

Papaw said...

I can not tell ya how much we enjoyed having her to ourselves for a few day's , even though I worked most of them. SHE IS SPECIAL!

Stormie's Mommy said...

I just love her facial expressions in the pool! Too cute!!