Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/01/09

On this day one of my best friends Hannnah and her little girl Annabelle came for a visit. It has been over a year since we have see each other. We really had nothing planned that day so I invited the Russell's over as well. The Daddy's went to play golf while the rest of us kept busy.
We decided to take the kids to Chik-Fil-A to play eat and play in their indoor play ground. Before we headed out the kids played in the playhouse for a bit.

Annabelle Hannah holding Averly. Alison was inside. They do not have tables set up inside the play area which to me is crazy.I love RJ's face in the next picture. He looks so excited to see Baylee. After a little while the kids started showing signs of tiredness. We decided to pack up and go to the fountain at the Streets of Indian Lake. Alison and I took the kids last summer before they could walk. I have been anxiously awaiting to take Baylee to see how she would like it. She was a little leery at first but she LOVED it!

Baylee and Annabelle

Love that sweet girlSitting back and watching all of the other kiddosAnnabelle was VERY hesitant about getting wet. Hannah kept telling her to get wet but she wouldn't run through. Finally Hannah told her "Annabelle get your hair wet" and THIS is what she did...This little girl shocked me. She kept running through the water and having the best time.

It started drizzling outside so we packed up and headed home.

Baylee LOVES giving baby A kisses.

GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!After the Russell's left the girls sat down in Baylee's room to watch Toy StoryI hope its not a whole year before we get to hang out again!

4 comments:

Aunt kas. said...

Oh how I miss my beautiful sister and my beautiful niece.

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love the pictures of Baylee in the fountain so cute!

Avery's Mommy said...

Those are great pictures. Avery isn't crazy about the water squirting up from the ground...maybe next summer?

Papaw said...

yea , those are some great pictures , especially the one where it looks like you snapped the pic. in mid stride and she is looking at the camera !