Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Big Girl Bed

I would like everyone to know that I have the most amazing two year old on the planet! Carl converted Baylee's crib into a toddler bed a little over a week ago. I was SOOO very nervous about this transition. Giving her the freedom to get in and out of bed as she so chooses freaked me out. Let me just tell you, for us it was CAKE! We put her to bed awake EVERY night and she sleeps 10-11 hours and wakes up calling for "Mommy and Dada" and will not get out of bed until we come into the room! HALLELUJAH! Now if potty training was this easy! I am in search for Toddler bedding that matches her room. Not such an easy task.

4 comments:

Leah said...

You suck. Gavin wakes up every 2 or 3 hours and comes to our room. I have to take him back. I still love you though. And next time ya'll are down, Baylee needs to have the night night chat with Gavin :)

Stormie's Mommy said...

Your so LUCKY!!!! Stormie still is not going to sleep easily and needs us to rock her still and still does not sleep through the night every night and she is in and out of our bed! But Maybe I will figure something out soon. Whats your bedtime routine?

And YES her eyes used to be blue and for some reason they changed! It made me sad cause I love blue eyes but she still has pretty eyes! ;)

Sarah Carraway Armstrong said...

There is a place in Brookhaven, I know that's a long way for you, but you go in pick out what type of bedding you want and they make it!!
It's reasonably priced too:)

Malinda said...

We've been talking about when to convert to a toddler bed. I'm VERY concerned that Sara Madalin won't stay in there. You are so lucky and blessed that Baylee does so well in it.