Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monkey Joes 8/8/2009

On this day Carl, Baylee and I met Ray and the kids at Monkey Joe's. I snapped these pictures before heading out the door. Hanging out in Mama's closet
She LOVES to play with all of my lotions, perfumes and body sprays on my vanityShe makes my heart melt!MONKEY JOE'S!

Baby Averly relaxin while the other two run WILD!

Look closely at her right eye. RJ went down a slide and Baylee did not wait for him to get out of her way. She slid on down while he was getting up and they collided. They both cried for about 1 minute and then were perfectly fine.

My favorite picture of the day. PURE joy!

2 comments:

Papaw said...

Yea she kinda makes papaw's heart melt too !!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, winter wedding dresses Christian Louboutin Boots Bridesmaid Dresses