Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I will shout it from the roof tops!

I am a little fearful in saying this, because I know she could easily revert, but I think it is safe to say that Baylee is potty trained! She wears panties to school, even during nap time, with no accidents in more than a week. I am still using pull-ups/diapers during the night only because she has tee-teed a couple of times. Every morning she heads straight for her bathroom because she says "I go potty". Monday night Carl, Baylee and I went to Lowe's. I was a little nervous because I picked her up as soon as I got off work, ran by the house to get Carl without us getting out, and we went shopping with no extra clothes in case of an accident. Twice she asked to go potty while we we there. She did GREAT! SO PROUD!

3 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

Great feeling huh?
We are on day 8 of wearing panties all day and night and everywhere we go. Still with diaper at night!
It is so nice not to have to change diapers! Or need a huge diaper bag!!!
And about your comment thank you. I hope this will help her sleep. I have been seeing on FB where Leah is having the same thing done for Gavin. Maybe both of us will have good luck and more sleep!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! I can't WAIT until this is my post!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! I can't WAIT until this is my post!!!! :)