Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Chloe

On March 20 we attended Chloe Burch's 3rd birthday party. Her mom Robin and I work for the same company. After working together for more than a year and a half our two little girls still had never met.
Here's the birthday girl. So jealous that she is so easy to photograph. Chloe smiles every time a camera points in her direction.And then there's Baylee (insert eyes rolling).......Mommy and Baylee photo Take OneTake Two (I was holding her hands back to keep her from hiding her face)My friend, and co-worker, Alisha made Chloe's birthday cake. It turned out super cute! Alisha also made Baylee's cake last year. Click HERE to look back.I can't tell you enough how much my kid likes, no LOVES, cake. When ALL of the other kids were in the other room watching Chloe open up her birthday gifts this is what Baylee Marie was doing.......I watched her like a hawk to make sure none of her tiny fingers touched the cake.After a piece of cake she was, in her words, "ready to go bye-bye". With her not having taken a nap, I knew it was time to make a quick exit before a meltdown occurred. I love this pouty face!
2.2 seconds laterSorry I have to post these ;). Baylee announced to me and everyone else that she needed to "go poop". HAHAHAEthan, Alaina (Alisha's kids), and Baylee on the car ride home.

1 comment:

papaw said...

Lord , is nothing private anymore =)