Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend in Gatlinburg

2 weeks ago Carl and I went to Gatlinburg for the weekend with friends. We left after work on Friday and made it to the cabin around 8:45 our time. We did lots of eating, and relaxing while there. It was an amazing cabin. I only wish I had taken more pictures.
Alisha and I. She was the one that planned the trip. Searched for cabins, booked it, ect. The hot tub was a big hit. Oh how bad I want one of these on our back deck! The last night there we played Taboo. So much fun!Welp that's all I got. We had so much fun but Sunday morning we headed out bright and early. We were both so anxious to get home to our angel. I don't think she missed us nearly as much as we missed her.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I've only been to Gatlinburg once, and that was last winter when Daniel and I spent a week of vacation up there. LOVED it there, we had a really nice cabin with a hot tub on the 2nd floor deck, sooo relaxing to watch the snow fall from the hot tub :) We just had a two bedroom but it have been the same place ya'll stayed in, do you know if they rented the cabin through Elk Springs Resort?