Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hanging out with the Spears ladies!

When the softball tournament ended we headed back to NeNe and PaPaw's house because Maw Tez (Carl's Mom) was coming over to visit. I had made plans to go to Natchez to see my friend Amanda as soon as the tournament ended so it was pretty late by the time we made it over there. It had been 4 years since I had last seen Amanda so it was the first time we got to meet each others children. I must say it was so bizarre seeing each other as "Mamma's".
It was past Melaina's bed time by the time we got there and Baylee's bedtime was quickly approaching. That considered they were pretty good.
I brought Baylee's pj's because I knew she would fall asleep on the ride home if not before. Check out the raccoon eyes my shades created after being out in the sun all day! Big blue eyed girl!It was a short visit but I am so glad we were able to spend that time with them!

No comments: