Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mommy's Day 2010

We didn't really have specific plans for Mother's Day. I knew I wanted it to be just us for the day.
I snapped these before heading out the door for church. I love that beautiful smile of hers. It will light up ANY dark place. Do I have the biggest forehead ever or what??? Unfortunately Baylee seems to have inherited that from her Mamma!Her future's so bright she has to wear shades! After arriving home from church.I posted this picture on Facebook. A friend of mine commented and said it looks like best friends taking a picture together. That statement is so very true. She is my best bud! Enjoying the cool and sunny weather outside! This picture cracks me up. Who knows what she's doing here.

1 comment:

Stormie's Mommy said...

I absolutely love that last picture!!! Tooo CUTE!