Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outside Play

These photos were taken a few weeks ago. Carl had mowed the lawn one day after he had gotten home from work. Baylee and I decided to go outside and play while he finished weed eating. She did not wear those pink John Deer boots to daycare but boy isn't she cute??There's that 1,000 watt smile I love so much! Baby Blues!"Swing me Daddy" Baylee is growing so fast it is almost heartbreaking. I love the sweet girl she is starting to become but I also miss the tiny baby she once was. It is bitter sweet. Her 3rd birthday is just around the corner so her Daddy and I are in the beginning stages of "planning".

2 comments:

Mallory said...

she is so cute, and looks like she has finally started enjoying the "picture posing" =)

Stormie's Mommy said...

She is so cute!
I know exactly what you mean about the bittersweet thing.
Any little ones planned anytime soon?? WINK! ;)

So what theme are you going with I have been doing some party research myself!