Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Murfreesboro Fall Fest 2010

A few weekends ago Baylee and I headed to Murfreesboro for a Fall Festival. There we met up with Leah, Chad and their kids, and also Hannah and Annabelle. At the fest they had a couple of inflatables that were a big hit with the kids.
Kami Ruth



Gavin
There was a firetruck for the kids to explore and play in. Baylee and Annabelle really enjoyed this. I didn't think we were ever going to get them out.



B-E-A-UTIFUL!
Kami and Luke were not too thrilled about being confined to their stroller.

Annabelle Elizabeth Temple



 Cute little Tigers!
Baylee showing EVERYONE her princess panties. Oh joy!



Having a yummy, and MESSY I might add, treat.



Never in a million years did I think Baylee would want to get her face painted. She proved me wrong. She was VERY upset when we washed it off before bed that night.
Baylee with Hannah (Annabelle's Mommy)
Enjoying a Krispy Kreme donut while watching live entertainment.

After lunch we headed back to the house to get ready to watch the LSU vs. Florida game. The girls played outside a bit before kickoff.

Leah, Chad and the kids came over as well to grill and watch the game. These are the ONLY 2 pictures I took during the night. Look at the BEAUTIFUL grin!
My BEST Friend!!!!
What a great day! Not only because the Tigers pulled off another win (whoo hoo), but because we got to spend a day with family and friends.

2 comments:

Hannah Temple said...

Very very cute pictures Shonda! We really did have a good time that day. I have to say that Kami's smile at the end is adorable. How lucky are we to all have such beautiful kids!!!

Leah said...

I had so much fun! I was so glad to see you! I love that our kids go to play together too! :)