Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

So it is the day after Christmas and we are still in Louisiana. We will head back to Tennessee in the a.m. I have to say I am not jumping up and down about it. We had a GREAT Christmas, minus the stomach bug that my sister, Mamma, and myself came down with early on Christmas morning. I wanted to add some pictures from our Holiday. These are from my sisters camera.
Brew Crew
Playing some t-ball. Hoping to get Baylee signed up to play this summer.
...and the ball and tee going flying!
Taking pics with my camera

Baylee driving Papa on the lawn mower
Me, MawMaw, Mamma, and Kassi
Playing in the leaf pile




Riding the 4-wheeler with Kassi

My cousin Rhiannon and I

Kassi, me, Rhiannon, Ashley and Rani

 Baylee, Aaden, Layton, & Aubree
 Grandkids and great-grandkids with MawMaw & Papa
My brother wasn't able to be there this year due to work so cousin John saved his usual seat just for him.
 Christmas photos to follow :)

No comments: