Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

TA-DA!

Today we finally got our Christmas tree. Baylee has been talking about it all weekend! Saturday Carl had to work so we decided to go to the tree farm after church today. We headed over to Christmas Tree Adventures here in Hendersonville around 3:30.
Pouty face on the way to get our tree

When we pulled up the gate was closed and the sign read "Closed for the Season". Carl and I thought that was odd because isn't THIS the season to buy trees? I called the number and sure enough they were sold out of all trees except two 10 foot trees and 2 six foot live trees in buckets. I couldn't believe it! This is only the first weekend after Thanksgiving! We then planned to go to Lowe's to get a tree but came across some trees that were being sold at a local church. We decided to stop there to get our tree.




It was 32 degrees outside so we didn't take too long to pick out a tree and we were on our merry way.

A little happier on the way home

 
She had the best time decorating that tree. After almost EVERY ornament she put on the tree she said "Merry Christmas Mommy/Daddy". OVER AND OVER AND OVER! It was very sweet.








  DONE!



3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

She is such a pretty little girl! I know you know that but I felt the need to write it! :-)

Papaw said...

Tah dah , I can just hear her now , she is soooo sweet , I cannot wait to see her in a couple of weeks

Cassandra said...

I love your real tree! Hoping to do that soon! Your decor and your little darling are just adorable!